I am humbled to find out that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you very much to Kudos and Kiddos for taking the time to read my ramblings and deem my blog worthy of this award.
To pay it forward, Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog started:
Well, as a SAHM who moves a lot I don’t have a huge circle of friends, and I honestly lost interest in Facebook. The idea of a blog appealed to me as a way of expressing myself, talking about my challenges as a mother, and sharing our life in a non-judgmental environment – okay, maybe I’m naive on that one, but I’m actually referring to Facebook again. I love the anonymity of blogging, and I have chosen to share it with my close family and a couple of friends only. All my other followers have grown organically and I love that.
Advice to new bloggers:
- Be honest. Write about stuff that matters to you. If you aren’t feeling it, don’t force it. Your readers will be able to tell and writing for stats is not necessary.
- Be social. Read, comment, like, and share other people’s writing if you like it. Following for followers sake is not cool.
My 15 blogger nominations, in no particular order are:
Thanks again for the nomination. Spread the love.