Well, it’s that time again. Time for the #ItsOK Linky, Week 17 in fact. Whilst most of the UK have gone back to school, we are currently ‘enjoying’ half term. Yes, I mean it exactly like that.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! It was great to read all your awesome blog posts as always. This weeks host is Nicole from Tales From Mamaville!
Week 16 #ItsOK Featured Blogger!
The best post from last week as voted by Jacqui was The Day Bingo Came To Tea by Dads Delicious Dinners. Great post! Please head over to this Nicole’s post as the host and grab the Featured Blogger Badge to display with pride and honour on your blog! Thanks for joining us, I hope you will be back this week.
Who are the #ItsOK Linky Team?
Obviously we’re just the coolest collection of mummy bloggers there are! Check us out …
- Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee who tweets at @twinstantrums
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Jacqui from One Messy Mama who tweets at @onemessymama4
- And me, Carly who tweets at @momof2lgs
The #ItsOK Linky Community
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board. Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group. You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
Also Please, PLEASE, for the sake of our sanity, please make sure that your twitter handle pulls through when we click the share to twitter button on the bottom of your blog post!
The #ItsOK Linky Rules
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Wednesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @twinstantrums and @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the FIVE of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely #ItsOK Featured Blogger badge on your sidebar.
The #ItsOK Linky Badge
Copy the html code below and paste it in the html section at the bottom of the blog post you’re linking up!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Time To Link Up!Inlinkz Link Party