Firstly, thank you to everyone who joined us last week, our first week back with the #ItsOK Linky. We had a total of 24 posts linked up which is so great! Thank you to everyone who joined in.
If this is your first time at the #ItsOK Linky, then welcome! This is the linky that embraces all the ups and downs of parenting with no judgement. We know that there is not such thing as a perfect parent and this linky is a safe place where you won’t be judged for not being perfect (perfection is relative, anyways), but appreciated for being the best parent YOU can be. For doing the best YOU can. For Perfectly Imperfect Parenting, which leaves you and your children happier!”
Our Featured Blogger
Nicole was the host for the linky last week and she has chosen not one, but two Featured Bloggers from last week. In no particular order:
First up is the post by This Mummy Rocks on being “That” Mum.
And secondly is Me Becoming Mum’s post on how It’s OK to not be okay.
Well done ladies. Great posts that really embrace the spirit of our special linky.
On with the #ItsOK Linky Show!
Who Are The #ItsOK Linky Hosts?
The new #ItsOK hosting team comprises of the following lovely ladies, and me.
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Nina from GaaGaaLand who tweets at @Gaa_Gaa_Land
- And me, Carly who tweets at @momof2lgs
How It Works:
The linky will run every Tuesday from 7am until Thursday at 11.55pm.
Each of the four hosts will take turns to host the linky each week.
- Week 1 – Nicole
- Week 2 – Kate
- Week 3 – Nina
- Week 4 – Carly
You can link up from any of our blogs via the inLinkz code.
The host for the week will comment on all posts linked up that week and pick her favourite post to be the “Featured Post” for the following week. And you get a special badge to use as well. Snazzy!
There will also be an #ItsOK Pinterest Board where the weekly host will pin all posts linked up that week to.
Your posts can be about parenting fails, real-life incidents that reflect real parenting, helpful advice, rants about being an imperfect parent in a seemingly perfect world. Heartfelt, funny, serious, whatever you like, we’d love to read them!
The Rules – because otherwise the world descends into chaos.
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @Gaa_Gaa_Land using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
How else can you get involved in the #ItsOK linky community?
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board.
Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group.
You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
Please can we also remind everyone to please stick to the theme of the linky when linking up their posts.
Please follow the link below to link up to this week’s linky. And be sure to check out this week’s hosts post if you’re not sure on any of the details. Thanks Kate! x