Welcome to Week 7 of the #ItsOK Linky! Last week was my second week of being the linky host and I loved reading all your awesome posts, so thanks very much. This week’s host is Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee – an award winning parenting blogger whose sense of humour is so similar to my own that I can’t wait to read more of her posts! This is Helen’s first week hosting with us so please welcome her and … be gentle!
Just a polite reminder to everyone that this linky is primarily for Parenting Bloggers to share posts about the ups and downs of parenting. Any posts that don’t follow that theme aren’t likely to get very many additional comments and repeat offenders will be politely asked to find another linky that is perhaps more suited to their posts.
On To The Linky!
If this is your first time at the #ItsOK Linky, then welcome! This is the linky that embraces all the ups and downs of parenting with no judgement. We know that there is not such thing as a perfect parent and this linky is a safe place where you won’t be judged for not being perfect (perfection is relative, anyways), but appreciated for being the best parent YOU can be. For doing the best YOU can. For Perfectly Imperfect Parenting, which leaves you and your children happier!”
Your posts can be about parenting fails, real-life incidents that reflect real parenting, helpful advice, rants about being an imperfect parent in a seemingly perfect world. Heartfelt, funny, serious, whatever you like, we’d love to read them!
My Featured Blogger From Last Week
I loved all your posts but as there always has to be a winner, my favourite post from last week that really struck a chord with me is Liberty’s post about what will we do when our kids grow up and leave. I think it just really made me think about something that is rapidly moving forward from the back of my mind to a persistent ‘worry’ than I am actively considering.
Thanks Liberty – more sleepless nights from me! lol Please grab your Featured Blogger Badge from Helen’s post.
So, Who Are The #ItsOK Linky Hosts?
The #ItsOK hosting team comprises of the following lovely ladies, and me.
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee who tweets at @twinstantrums
- And me, Carly who tweets at @momof2lgs
How The #ItsOK Linky Works:
The linky will run every Tuesday from 7am until Thursday at 11.55pm.
Each of the four hosts will take turns to host the linky each week.
Week 1 – Nicole; Week 2 – Kate ; Week 3 – Carly ; Week 4 – Helen
The host for the week will comment on all posts linked up that week and pick her favourite post to be the “Featured Post” for the following week. And you get a special badge to use as well. Snazzy!
All posts are also added to the #ItsOK Linky Pinterest Board and our favourites will be shared to our Facebook group too! (Make sure you’re a member!)
How else can you get involved in the #ItsOK linky community?
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board.
Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group.
You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
Please can we also remind everyone to please stick to the theme of the linky when linking up their posts.
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @Gaa_Gaa_Land using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.