Welcome to Week 8 of the #ItsOK Linky. The linky where parenting bloggers share their highs, lows, wins, fails, laughs and tears!
If this is your first time at the #ItsOK Linky, then welcome! This is the linky that embraces all the ups and downs of parenting with no judgement. We know that there is not such thing as a perfect parent and this linky is a safe place where you won’t be judged for not being perfect (perfection is relative, anyways), but appreciated for being the best parent YOU can be. For doing the best YOU can. For Perfectly Imperfect Parenting, which leaves you and your children happier!”
Your posts can be about parenting fails, real-life incidents that reflect real parenting, helpful advice, rants about being an imperfect parent in a seemingly perfect world. Heartfelt, funny, serious, whatever you like, we’d love to read them!
The #ItsOK Linky Featured Blogger
Last week’s host, Helen from Twins, Tantrums and Cold Coffee chose this post by Life As An Ambitious Turtle as the featured blogger from last week. Congratulations lovely. Wow! You amaze us all. Thank you for linking up. Head on over to Nicole’s post to grab your Featured Blogger badge.
This week the linky is hosted by the lovely Nicole from Tales From Mamaville! Please check out her post to find out all the details and rules etc for the linky if you aren’t sure.
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
2. Comment on the host’s post
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @Gaa_Gaa_Land using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
How else can you get involved in the #ItsOK linky community?
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board.
Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group.
You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
Please can we also remind everyone to please stick to the theme of the linky when linking up their posts.
Click the link below to link up to this week’s linky.