Welcome back to week 9 of the #ItsOK Linky. This is the linky that embraces all the ups and downs of parenting with no judgement. We know that there is no such thing as a “perfect parent” so this linky is a safe place where you won’t be judged for not being perfect perfect, instead you will be celebrated for being the best parent YOU can be.
Your posts can be about parenting fails, real-life incidents that reflect real parenting, helpful advice, rants about being an imperfect parent in a seemingly perfect world. Heartfelt, funny, serious, whatever you like, we’d love to read them!
This Week’s Host & Our Featured Blogger
This week the linky is hosted by the hilarious Kate from The Mum Conundrum. Please check out her post to find out who the featured blogger from last week is.
On with the Show!
Who Are The #ItsOK Linky Hosts?
The new #ItsOK hosting team comprises of the following lovely ladies, and myself.
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee who tweets at @twinstantrums
- And me, Carly who tweets at @momof2lgs
How The #ItsOK Linky Works:
The linky will run every Tuesday from 7am until Thursday at 11.55pm.
Each of the four hosts will take turns to host the linky each week.
Week 1 – Nicole
Week 2 – Kate
Week 3 – Carly
Week 4 – Helen
The host for the week will comment on all posts linked up that week and pick her favourite post to be the “Featured Post” for the following week. And you get a special badge to use as well. Snazzy!
All posts are also added to the #ItsOK Linky Pinterest Board and shared to our Facebook group too!
How else can you get involved in the #ItsOK linky community?
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board.
Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group.
You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
RULES, before the world decends further into chaos!
1. Add ONE link to the link up below.
2. Comment on the host’s post
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @twinstantrums using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you! Please remember to do this one! It also helps to spread the bird word and get other interested in our little linky.
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
And here’s our swanky badge, to stick to your post or on your blog’s sidebar.
Please can we also remind everyone to please stick to the theme of the linky when linking up their posts. YES … I’m using my mom voice!
Click the link below to link up to this week’s linky.