Welcome to the sixth episode of the only South African bloggers linky – the Lekkerlinky.
This is a linky party for South African bloggers from all genres. Join in to discover some awesome bloggers who are all creating some amazingly diverse and interesting content.
My co-hosts, Charlene from High Heels & Fairy Tales, and Jeanette from Whisky Of The Week and I hope that this will be a fun linky which you will all enjoy, and one that will introduce everyone to wonderful new blogs.
A Few Guidelines for the LekkerLinky
1. The #LekkerLinky will be open from Monday to Friday every second week.
2. The linky will run in a two-week cycle. The first week is for linking up; the second week is to allow extra time for commenting and sharing if you didn’t do it on the day that you linked up.
3. Accessing the linky will alternate between my blog, and Charlene’s (High Heels & Fairy Tales).
5. Everyone who links up will have their post commented on by at least one of the hosts.
Highlights From Episode 3
Each new episode we like to highlight our personal favourites from those posts linked up in the last episode.
My favourite from the last linky was 10 Things I Want My Husband To Know by Sade-Lee from Disney Mom Blog. I loved this. It was so sweet, funny and honest.
Charlene chose My Pre-Birth Story That Stole The Show by Venean from In The Meantime. Charlene said, “I loved Venean’s funny story about that very special day. It had me smiling the whole way through.”
Jeannette’s favourite was Bad Mom Confessions by Cherralle from My Daily Cake. She said, “It totally resonated with me as we have all been there.”
Please remember that to be chosen as one of our highlights from the previous week you do need to comment on all three of the host’s posts AND the post that is linked up just before yours.
1. You may link up one post per week, old or new, it doesn’t matter.
2. Please ensure that you grab the LekkerLinky button from the sidebar of my blog, and add it in the html portion of the post you are linking up (see how to do this in here.).
4. You must comment on each of the host’s posts (that’s 3), plus the post linked up directly before yours (which makes 4). Any more is a bonus, and helps to spread the blog love.
4. When commenting on each other’s blog posts, please remember to use the #LekkerLinky hashtag in the comments, so we can see where you are commenting from.
5. Share the post linked up before yours (and any of the others you decide to read and share) on twitter using the hashtag #LekkerLinky and tagging the hosts again.
6. Commenting and sharing must be completed by the end of the Friday of the following week.
On To The Link Up:
Please share this post to help grow our LekkerLinky community.