Welcome back to the Lekkerlinky – episode 8. I’m sorry I’m a day late but I do feel like I have a good excuse. I was traveling for 12 hours straight yesterday from my parents home in Zimbabwe to my home in SA. It was long, tiring and emotional, but thankfully the girls were good as gold. Yes, I suppose I could have scheduled it but then I figured that even bloggers take time out every now and then.
Thank you to everyone who linked up on Charlene’s LekkerLinky week 7. We had some awesome reads and I loved the diversity of the range of topics. It is so good to see bloggers from different genres getting involved. My co-hosts Charlene & Jennette and I are exceedingly grateful for your support.Our highlights from Lekkerlinky Week 7
My favourite was the party planning and tips post shared by Simone from An Ordinary Girl. I am a rubbish party thrower! Any creativity I do have is most definitely NOT channeled in the direction of party decor that’s for sure! Thanks Simone!
Charlene’s favourite was Values and Money by Brendan from Take Charge Of Your Money! Charlene said: It’s funny, I don’t normally read blogs about finances and such, but I really like the way Brendan makes everything to simple and practical, and this post in particular, explaining how values and money do actually go hand-in-hand was a great read.
Jeanette’s favourite was I Am Going To Climb Kilimanjaro by Marishka from Mom Just Saying. She said, “I have climbed in North and South America and Kilimanjaro has always been on my bucket list.”.
A Few Guidelines for the LekkerLinky
1. The #LekkerLinky will be open from Monday to Friday every second week.
2. The linky will run in a two-week cycle. The first week is for linking up; the second week is to allow extra time for commenting and sharing if you didn’t do it on the day that you linked up.
3. Accessing the linky will alternate between my blog, and Charlene’s (High Heels & Fairy Tales).
5. Everyone who links up will have their post commented on by at least one of the hosts.
1. You may link up one post per week, old or new, it doesn’t matter.
2. Please ensure that you grab the LekkerLinky button from the sidebar of my blog, and add it in the html portion of the post you are linking up (see how to do this in here.).
4. You must comment on each of the host’s posts (that’s 3), plus the post linked up directly before yours (which makes 4). Any more is a bonus, and helps to spread the blog love.
4. When commenting on each other’s blog posts, please remember to use the #LekkerLinky hashtag in the comments, so we can see where you are commenting from.
5. Share the post linked up before yours (and any of the others you decide to read and share) on twitter using the hashtag #LekkerLinky and tagging the hosts again.
6. Commenting and sharing must be completed by the end of the Friday of the following week.
On To The Link Up:
This post is open from Tuesday 3 April until midnight on Friday 6 April.