If your little one loves dancing and ballet and all things pretty and squishy, you need to enter this awesome Giveaway to win the cutest little ballerina in town – Molly Ballerina!
When Molly arrived, the girls were over the moon. She is the ultimate doll when it comes to all things girly! She’s wears a tutu, it’s all pink and white and very pretty. Her hair comes in a bun which when taken down to brush is actually very good for doll hair. The doll itself is soft and cuddly too so your little girl can give her all the loves she wants to.
Molly also speaks more than 200 words all related to a ballet theme, and if you press her hand she will play eight classical melodies played by Italian Maestro Foroni. Check out my video below for a few of the cute little things she says.
“Little girls love ballet – the beautiful tutu and pointe shoes, the music and the performance. Molly Ballerina is not only a beautiful doll, she also embodies one of the world’s most beautiful disciplines and dance forms,” says Chiquita Patrizi of Prima Toys.
Molly Ballerina is ideal for ages three and up.
Molly is available at toys stores around the country, and retailers for RSP: R899.99
If you want to win a Molly Ballerina doll for your favourite little girl you must complete both steps below to be eligible to win:
- Subscribe to my mailing list (See form below)
- Leave a comment on this post about why you think little girls love ballerinas.
For an extra entry, share this post on Facebook and make sure you tag MomOfTwoLittleGirls in the post so I can find it to validate your extra entry.
- Facebook tag: @momoftwotlittlegirls
Terms & Conditions:
- You must complete both steps 1 and 2 above. Thank you if you are already subscribed.
- This competition is only open to South African residents or those with a South African postal address.
- The prize will be couriered to the winner by Prima Toys.
- If you have won a prize on MomOfTwoLittleGirls in the last 3 months you are unfortunately not eligible to win.
- Giveaway will run from today until midnight on Monday 19 February, 2018.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. My girls received a Molly Ballerina in exchange for this post but all opinions are my own.