Guess who’s back, back again … I’m really not sure I can pull that off, even if it is to celebrate that the #ItsOK Linky is back … back again.
Okay, I’ll stop now …
The Gang’s All Back Together …
To be honest, nothing has changed. The gang’s all back together, almost, and we are excited to catch up with what you’ve been up to over the summer holidays.
We stayed home for the first few weeks, but the last two weeks were spent driving around Europe. So many sights to see, and memories made, and so little time to write about them. Just because the kids are back at school and doesn’t mean I’m ‘free’ with hours of freedom to site and write and blog and create awesome content …. noooo! You know why? Laundry! And a few other things I can blame too … and do.
- Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee who tweets at @twinstantrums
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Jacqui from One Messy Mama who tweets at @onemessymama4
- And me, Carly who tweets at @momof2lgs
On with the #ItsOK Linky
Just to remind you all what the linky is about. It’s about sharing your honest parenting posts that celebrate all the good, the bad, the wine worthy, hilarious and sad. Come share with us in this safe space of no judgement, we’re good like that.
Please remember to stick to the theme, product reviews about a new candle you ‘love’, or the mop you don’t know how you mopped without all these years. I’m sure they are super special, but the #ItsOK Linky is not the place for that and your
boring posts will be deleted.
The #ItsOK Linky Rules
This week’s linky host is Nicole from Tales From Mamaville, but you can link up via any of the host posts.
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky. Check in with any of us though to link up.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @twinstantrums and @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the FIVE of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely #ItsOK Featured Blogger badge on your sidebar.
For other ways to support the #ItsOK Blogger community, check out the below …
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board. Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group. You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
And please use my lovely #ItsOK Linky badge, or any of the host badges.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Link Up Below
Please share this post and tag your parent blogger friends too. The more the merrier.