Last week I was nominated for the Brilliant Blogger Award by the lovely Annette from 3 Little Buttons! She has created these awards as a way of sharing the #bloglove. Just what every brilliant blogger needs! Thank you Annette!
THE BRILLIANT BLOGGER AWARD
The Brilliant Blogger Award is here to celebrate all the bloggers out there that make you go ‘WOW, Oooohhhh, and Aaahhhhhh’. It’s for the bloggers that make you feel all warm and fuzzy, the ones that make you read every word they have written, and for the ones that have you snorting out your morning coffee with all the giggles. The idea is to share a juicy dollop of #bloglove and nominate your favourite bloggers for a particular thing that you think they sparkle at. They are informal and loads of fun to join in with.
QUESTIONS FOR ME
1. Are you a full or part-time blogger?
I’m a SAHM so I guess you could call it full-time, although it certainly doesn’t pay the bills, I am working on that. Other than blogging and momming, I also do editing for other bloggers as my side hustle!
2. What’s your favourite thing to blog/vlog about?
I’m a parenting blogger, but I usually blog about how I am coping or what I am dealing with as a mom. It’s not really about my kids themselves.
3. What’s the best part of being a blogger?
I love the online blogging community, but I think my favourite is when I write a piece that really connects with my followers. When they engage with me and share their own experiences that relate to mine, that’s when I love blogging the most.
4. How does blogging make you feel?
It’s my happy place. The place where I can go to say what I really want to say, and get all my thoughts and emotions out there. When I hit ‘publish’ on a post, I exhale a sigh of relief and satisfaction and can move on with my day.
5. You’re stranded on a desert Island with your blogging pals, help is on the way but don’t expect to see the rescue party for at least a week. What will you blog about first!? (Magically, you have unlimited battery and wifi on your phone)
Probably my deep concern as to how I am supposed to survive without my mom fuel for an entire week! I mean, a week without morning coffee and evening wine, is enough to distress any mom! If my blogging pals are with me, I suspect we will need even more mom fuel to go around too. But at least there would always be laughs!
My First Ever Blog Post:
I really have had to fight the urge to ‘tart’ it up. But I decided to leave it so I can see how far I’ve come.
My Favourite Ever Blog Post:
It’s hard to explain why I love this one. I think it’s because it was this post that made me finally realise that there are NO perfect parents, and we are all just trying our best. This is a theme I have embraced on my blog and it will run through many of my blog posts for many years to come.
MY NOMINATIONS FOR THE BRILLIANT BLOGGER AWARD
- Jacqui from One Messy Mama
- Chanene from Tonic & Tiaras
- Charlene from High Heels and Fairy Tales
- Marishka from Mom Just Saying
- Jean from Mommy Explores
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville
- Aleena from Mummy Mama Mum – The Blog VA
- Susie from So Happy In Town (S.H.I.T)
- Becky from Mommy & Rory
- Sonia from Mamma’s School
Congratulations ladies! You’re welcome!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog – Annette, 3 Little Buttons (that would be me!)
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5-10 brilliant bloggers & and let them know they are up next.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice (or copy the ones up there).
- Share a link to your 1st ever blog post & your favourite one.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- When do you usually do your blogging? Night, day, in the car on the school run?
- What’s your writing style, are you a write and publish blogger, or do you schedule posts for the future?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What’s the hardest part of blogging?
- You have to go a month without blogging or social media. What’s the first thing you check when you finally emerge back into the real world? Facebook? Instagram? Blog views?
Thanks again Annette – I love these blogger award posts. Congrats to everyone who has been awarded the Brilliant Blogger Award. You are all awesome!
I can’t wait to see who you nominate. I hope some of the bloggers I have nominated also pass on the #bloglove.