It’s time for my favourite blogging moment of the week, the day the new linky opens and I can sit with a hot cup of coffee, and read all your lovely blog posts. The #ItsOK Linky Week 19 is a go!
Linky Host & Featured Blogger
This week’s host is the lovely Kate from The Mum Conundrum. Head on over to her page to check out all the extra details for this week. Or if you’re a regular you can just scroll on down to the bottom and link up here!
Don’t forget to check out our featured blogger from last week. Helen hosted last week and her fav post was Our Last World Book Day by Daydreams Of A Mum. I love it too. I’m a huge fan of competition, although, not so much with fancy dress. I love that she gets competitive about her kids costumes, and that they are happy to wear imperfect handmade costumes. My eldest is cool with that, but my youngest is not! We had a huge disaster one year which you can read here, but this post was flippen brilliant!
On to the linky …
WHO ARE THE #ITSOK LINKY TEAM?
Obviously we’re just the coolest collection of mummy bloggers there are! Check us out …
- Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee who tweets at @twinstantrums
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Jacqui from One Messy Mama who tweets at @onemessymama4
- And me, Carly who tweets at @momof2lgs
THE #ITSOK LINKY COMMUNITY
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board. Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group. You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
Also Please, PLEASE, for the sake of our sanity, please make sure that your twitter handle pulls through when we click the share to twitter button on the bottom of your blog post!
THE #ITSOK LINKY RULES
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @twinstantrums and @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the FIVE of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely #ItsOK Featured Blogger badge on your sidebar.
THE #ITSOK LINKY BADGE
Don’t forget to add your badge!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML