Hi all. Welcome to the #ItsOK Linky Week 22. I hope you’re ready for some real honest and heartfelt parenting blogs written by some fabulous bloggers.
This week has been a bit crazy for us. I feel like it’s taken me a week to get over the trip to Wales, but it was worth it. We’re starting to prepare for our next road trip to Scotland for Easter, and I am super excited. I love Scotland, in fact it’s where my family hail from and some still live there. My maiden name is Kinnaird … as Scottish as you get. The last time I was there was March 2010 (I think) a few months before I left the UK the last time and headed back to Zimbabwe. I’m excited to take the girls there.
On To The Linky
Last week we had 20 blog posts linked up. I’m hoping we can get even more up this week. Our #ItsOK linky host for week 22 is Jacqui from One Messy Mama. She’s had a cracker of a week, but I’ll let her share that with you. Also check out her post to find out who the Featured Blogger is from last week!
Our lovely Kate is still taking some time out so it will just be the four of us for this week. If you need a reminder, these are my fellow co hosts:
- Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee who tweets at @twinstantrums
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Jacqui from One Messy Mama who tweets at @onemessymama4
- And me, Carly who tweets at @momof2lgs
Please remember to tag us in your tweets and use the hashtag #itsok so that we can retweet it.
First things first …
PLEASE STICK TO THE THEME?!
That means parenting related posts that talk about issues that parents face, and/or hilarious parenting moments, parenting struggles and parenting wins! Also …
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Wednesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @twinstantrums and @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the FIVE of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely #ItsOK Featured Blogger badge on your sidebar.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
The #ItsOK Linky Community
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board. Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group. You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.