Welcome to week 29 of the #ItsOK Linky. We took a break last week due to half term chaos and the fact that we were all busy … parenting … or whatever.
The girls and I had a busy staycation with a few blogging sponsored day trips which was great. Hubby had to work but that’s cool. The longer days and no school mean I’m pretty relaxed about bed-time over half term. The complete opposite of my control freak routine focused school time parenting boss!
The first thing we did was a trip to Coral Island in Blackpool. It was a cool, windy and wet day. Basically, the perfect day to spend throwing money into loud bright machines that spit out tickets at you! We stuffed our faces on fish & chips and generally just had a fun family day. Oh, and I got to meet this guy:
As well as that the girls and I went to Gymfinity in Leeds where they got to do a Free taster session, testing out the Ninja training and Gymnastics classes that they offer. That was a lot of fun. Check out the review how of how my two little ninjas got on.
#ItsOK Featured Blogger
Back to the last Linky and Helen has chosen this one as her favourite post from the week! Congrats Josie – we all loved your post on Why holidays with kids are more work than staying at home.
Head over to Jacqui’s blog to grab your Featured Blogger badge! Congrats again!
Jacqui is our host for this week so if you need more details then over to her post, but if you’re a regular you can just simply link up from the bottom of this post.
On to this week’s Linky – the #ItsOK Linky week 29!
Please can we remind everyone that this linky is for parents to share their honest parenting posts. We don’t tend to like reviews or salesy posts – unless you’re selling sleep and free ironing or house cleaning.
Here are the rules for the #ItsOK linky:
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Wednesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @twinstantrums and @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the FIVE of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely #ItsOK Featured Blogger badge on your sidebar.
#ItsOK Linky Badge
Please remember to add our badge to your post or put it on your sidebar. Failure to do so will mean you aren’t eligible to be chosen as our Featured Blogger. There’s also no obligation for your fellow linkers to comment on your post either.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Time to link up …
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter