Welcome to week 6 of the #ItsOK Linky! We are on a roll people! And I don’t mean a bread roll! Last week we had 23 posts linked up! Thanks to everyone who has been linking up and sharing the #ItsOK Linky Love.
On To The Linky!
If this is your first time at the #ItsOK Linky, then welcome! This is the linky that embraces all the ups and downs of parenting with no judgement. We know that there is not such thing as a perfect parent and this linky is a safe place where you won’t be judged for not being perfect (perfection is relative, anyways), but appreciated for being the best parent YOU can be. For doing the best YOU can. For Perfectly Imperfect Parenting, which leaves you and your children happier!”
Your posts can be about parenting fails, real-life incidents that reflect real parenting, helpful advice, rants about being an imperfect parent in a seemingly perfect world. Heartfelt, funny, serious, whatever you like, we’d love to read them!
You’re Invited To The First Ever #ItsOK Twitter Party
I’m super excited to announce the first ever #ItsOK Twitter Party. This will be on Tuesday evening from 20.30 to 21.30 (GMT) … or whenever really. We’re hoping to make this a weekly feature, time (and kids) permitting, with a new theme each week. The theme for the twitter party will be announced by the host, so for our inaugural #ItsOK twitter party, that will be me! So be sure to bring your Giph Game, I am excited!
Our Featured Blogger From Last Week
Our host last week was the hilarious Kate from The Mum Conundrum. Her favourite post from Week 5 #ItsOK Linky was The Adulting Badge by the very funny and honest Earning My Mum Badge! Thanks for linking up lovely! We ALL loved your post!
Please grab your Featured Blogger Badge and use it on your post from last week, this week, or on your blog sidebar – wherever you want. Congratulations!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
So, Who Are The #ItsOK Linky Hosts?
The new #ItsOK hosting team comprises of the following lovely ladies, and me.
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee who tweets at @twinstantrums
- And me, Carly who tweets at @momof2lgs
How The #ItsOK Linky Works:
The linky will run every Tuesday from 7am until Thursday at 11.55pm.
Each of the four hosts will take turns to host the linky each week.
Week 1 – Nicole; Week 2 – Kate ; Week 3 – Carly ; Week 4 – Helen
The host for the week will comment on all posts linked up that week and pick her favourite post to be the “Featured Post” for the following week. And you get a special badge to use as well. Snazzy!
All posts are also added to the #ItsOK Linky Pinterest Board and shared to our Facebook group too!
How else can you get involved in the #ItsOK linky community?
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board.
Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group.
You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
Please can we also remind everyone to please stick to the theme of the linky when linking up their posts.
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @Gaa_Gaa_Land using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.