For those of you that have been following me for a while, you will know that my girls are LOL Surprise Doll crazy!!!
My eldest more so, but whatever she does, her Lil Sister follows suit. (See what I did there?) She has even made an entire flip file of colouring in pictures of LOL dolls and categorised them into Series 1, 2, and 3, and of course, don’t forget the Glitterati! The obsession is real.
I Did What Any Mommy Blogger Would Do
When Prima Toys asked me to be a part of their #PrimaGamesFest and specifically review the new LOL Surprise Board Game, I had to say yes! My girls are real blogger’s kids now, and I knew that this would score me huge mommy points. I am in desperate need of this currency as I’m the one making them leave their friends and move across the world!
The girls had already seen the LOL Surprise board game and the LOL Surprise Puzzle at the #GirlMomsMeetUp when Prima Toys showcased some of their new toys that were specifically aimed at girls between 5 and 10 years old. It was a really awesome event.
One of the things they mentioned during their presentation was just how huge the whole LOL Surprise doll phenomenon was worldwide! It isn’t just my girls.
This is a cute little 60 piece puzzle. You won’t know which LOL Surprise Doll your puzzle is until you have built her. It will be either Rocker, Diva, Merbaby or Queen Bee. It’s unusual shaped pieces which incorporate the letters L.O.L have fascinated my youngest (nearly 5) and I think she’s done this puzzle at least twice a day since Saturday.
Once you’ve built the puzzle it comes with a set of stickers which you use to ‘dress’ the doll in the puzzle.
RRP for the LOL Surprise Puzzle is R129.99
The LOL Surprise Board Game
The LOL Surprise Board Game – 7 Layers of Fun is just that. The aim of the game is for each player to collect a full 7 tokens (layers) to complete your scorekeeper card. By doing this you will have completed your doll. It involves spinning the centre spinner and moving your player piece around the board. You need to carry out the instructions depending on where you land, and collecting tokens along the way.
I love that this games teaches the kids about trading tokens with the objective of collecting the necessary pieces so you can complete a specific doll.
I have to say that it is quite a long game. You have to keep going in order to unveil all the tokens so that you can complete your doll. My youngest daughter did get a bit bored mid way through, but my eldest was hooked. She was determined to keep going until the game finished. Even though she is very competitive, she loved the game so much. She didn’t even really mind that her sister won (after returning to the game near the end) by collecting all the tokens to make up Queen Bee!
Thank you Prima Toys for this game. It is definitely one that we will be playing again and again as a family.
RRP for the LOL Surprise Board Game is R399.99
Now for the exciting news … I Have A GIVEAWAY For You!
I have one LOL Surprise Puzzle to giveaway to one lucky winner!
In order to win, please complete all the steps below:
- Comment on this blog post with who your daughter’s favourite LOL Doll is: Rocker, Diva, Merbaby or Queen Bee.
- Tag two friend in the comments on the pinned post on my Facebook page (follow this link).
- Make sure you are following me on Facebook in order to win.
The Rules – Because there must always be some!
- This competition is only open to South African residents.
- If you have won a prize from a Giveaway on my blog in the past 3 months your entry will be disqualified.
- Please note that you cannot win a prize for the same competition on another social media platform, website, print publication or any other medium sponsored by Prima Toys. If that does happen, the winner will be redrawn.
- Prima Toys have sponsored this post so the winner’s prize will be posted out directly by them.
- The winner will be announced on my Facebook page so please make sure you are following me on there.
- The competition will run from today until Wednesday 30 May 2018.
Best of luck! The LOL Surprise Puzzle would be the most awesome prize for any little girl.