Oh my word, it’s been a long week. And it’s only Tuesday! Thank goodness that it’s time for the #ItsOK Linky -Week 16. I am in serious need of some like minded posts to read. Unlike the rest of the country it’s not even half term yet for us here in North Yorkshire! We only get our break next week. Me thinks someone messed up somewhere with their scheduling! Hmmm …
Nevermind … Its Ok! lol
hahaha … at least I make myself laugh, right?
Right. On to the linky.
THIS WEEK’S #ITSOK LINKY HOST
This week’s host is Jacqui from One Messy Mama, who just happens to be one of my favourite humans. Please check out her post to find out who the Featured Blogger is from last week’s linky and if it’s you, don’t forget to add our Featured Blogger Badge to the post you linked up!
Just a polite reminder to everyone that this linky is primarily for Parenting Bloggers to share posts about the ups and downs of parenting. Any posts that don’t follow that theme aren’t likely to get very many additional comments and repeat offenders will be politely asked to find another linky that is perhaps more suited to their posts.
Also Please, PLEASE, for the sake of our sanity, please make sure that your twitter handle pulls through when we click the share to twitter button on the bottom of your blog post!
SO, WHO ARE THE #ITSOK LINKY HOSTS?
The #ItsOK hosting team comprises of the following lovely ladies, and me.
- Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee who tweets at @twinstantrums
- Nicole from Tales From Mamaville who tweets at @MamavilleTales
- Kate from The Mum Conundrum who tweets at @TheMumConundrum
- Jacqui from One Messy Mama who tweets at @onemessymama4
- And me, Carly who tweets at @momof2lgs
The linky will run every Tuesday from 7am until Thursday at 11.55pm.
THE LINKY RULES
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Wednesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @twinstantrums and @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the FIVE of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely #ItsOK Featured Blogger badge on your sidebar.
HOW ELSE CAN YOU GET INVOLVED IN THE #ITSOK LINKY COMMUNITY?
Follow the #ItsOK Pinterest Board. Join the #ItsOK Facebook Group to keep up to date with the linky news. We will also share the featured post from the week before on the group. Please don’t add your links to this group too. Only the hosts can share posts to the Facebook group. You can use the #itsoklinky hashtag on your Instagram posts as well and support each other by following the hashtag and liking and commenting on post if you want to.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML