Welcome to the fourth episode of our LekkerLinky bloggers link-up! The only South African Linky on the web.
This linky has been specifically set up for South African bloggers and is aimed at promoting content that is relevant and relatable to those of us living in South Africa. We welcome posts from all genres: parenting, lifestyle, beauty, travel, technology, entertainment, foodies, anything and everything, as long as it is locally relevant.
My co-hosts, Jeanette from Whisky Of The Week and Charlene from High Heels & Fairy Tales, and I hope that this will be a fun linky which you will all enjoy, and one that will introduce everyone to wonderful new blogs.
A Few Guidelines for the LekkerLinky
1. The #LekkerLinky will be open from Monday to Friday every second week.
2. The linky will run in a two-week cycle. The first week is for linking up; the second week is to allow extra time for commenting and sharing if you didn’t do it on the day that you linked up.
3. Accessing the linky will alternate between my blog, and Charlene’s (High Heels & Fairy Tales).
5. Everyone who links up will have their post commented on by at least one of the hosts.
Highlights From Episode 3
Each new episode we like to highlight our personal favourites from those posts linked up in the last episode.
Mine was Changing Industries As A Journalist: Media To Marketing by Melissa Javan. Mel’s insight into the difference between the two industries and her journey of learning how to change her approach to suit the new industry is so interesting. Thanks for sharing Mel.
Jeanette’s was “The Rising Costs of School Uniforms in South Africa” by Noleen from Miller in the City. This is such a bug-bear of mine, and she hits the nail right on the head with her post. I can’t wait for the Competition Commission feedback on this. I hope it will have a positive impact on the cost for all parents.
Charlene’s was Be Careful You’ll Fall from Nadia of The Non Adventures Of A SAHM. Charlenes said: “I love that Nadia shared this reminder to really look at how we go about keeping our little ones safe, without turning them into scared, anxious little people. “I want her to be aware and not afraid.” – my favourite line in the post, and exactly what I want for my little girls too.”
Please remember that to be chosen as one of our highlights from the previous week you do need to comment on all three of the host’s posts AND the post that is linked up just before yours.
1. You may link up one post per week, old or new, it doesn’t matter.
2. Please ensure that you grab the LekkerLinky button from the sidebar of my blog, and add it in the html portion of the post you are linking up (see how to do this in here.).
4. You must comment on each of the host’s posts (that’s 3), plus the post linked up directly before yours (which makes 4). Any more is a bonus, and helps to spread the blog love.
4. When commenting on each other’s blog posts, please remember to use the #LekkerLinky hashtag in the comments, so we can see where you are commenting from.
5. Share the post linked up before yours (and any of the others you decide to read and share) on twitter using the hashtag #LekkerLinky and tagging the hosts again.
6. Commenting and sharing must be completed by the end of the Friday of the following week.
On To The Link Up:
Please share this post to help grow our LekkerLinky community.