It’s time for the best parent blogger linky out there, the #ItsOK Linky Week 30. Week 30! I can’t quite believe that. One of my favourite things about joining linkys is that you get the chance to read posts by fellow bloggers that you might not have come across organically. Let’s all thank the algorithms for that one! NOT!
I know I’m biased, but the #ItsOK was one of my favourites from before I was a co-host because of the theme we try to stick to … that of no judgement, honest parenting posts. The good, the bad and the freakin hilarious! So please get your other blogging friends to link up to so we can grow our #ItsOK community.
#ITSOK FEATURED BLOGGER
Back to the last week’s linky and Jacqui has chosen this one as her favourite post by Mummy of A Square Peg. I definitely have a soft spot for this little man and his mum so please give this post some extra love.
Nicole is our host for this week so if you need more details then please head over to her post, but if you’re a regular you can just simply link up from the bottom of this post.
ON TO THIS WEEK’S LINKY – THE #ITSOK LINKY WEEK 29!
Please can we remind everyone that this linky is for parents to share their honest parenting posts. We don’t tend to like reviews or salesy posts – unless you’re selling sleep and free ironing or house cleaning.
Here are the rules for the #ItsOK linky:
- Add ONE link to the link up below
- Comment on the host’s post.
- Please comment on the post before yours as well as any other post of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and blog-love) you get!
- The linky will run every Wednesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm (GMT). Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
- Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
- Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @momof2lgs @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum and @twinstantrums and @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the FIVE of us will retweet you!
- The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a backlink to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely #ItsOK Featured Blogger badge on your sidebar.
#ITSOK LINKY BADGE
Please remember to add our badge to your post or put it on your sidebar. Failure to do so will mean you aren’t eligible to be chosen as our Featured Blogger. There’s also no obligation for your fellow linkers to comment on your post either.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML